Friday 29 November 2013

Only Blog Forgives



Forgive me blog for I have sinned. It has been almost a month since my last post. What a shocker! Life has been pretty busy, but that's still no excuse. I've been sketching, but seem to be in a bit of a creative slump outside of work hours. That said, in work time everything is going mega, and I'm very excited about it all.

Anyway busy - I was lucky enough to get a trip to NCY at the beginning of the month to talk toys, and also just got back this week from an early Thanksgiving in St. Louis. And I shot some handguns! - Thanks Cathy and Mark (And Rick)!

When I'm fed up I tend to trawl the interweb for all the amazing artwork that other people produce. Sometimes it can be depressing rather than invigorating, because it reminds you how much you don't know! You don't often need to look at the same thing twice, but there are certain artists, like Alexander Callum Watt, whom I just keep going back to. The piece above comes from staring longingly at his comic book style work. I'm not overly chuffed with it, but needed to post and build some drawing momentum again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers