Monday 4 August 2014

Mini and Mo



A friend of mine, Jolanta (Check her blog), drew a couple of monkeys a while back. I really like them, they've got a nice dynamic, so I thought I'd do a bit of fan art.

I tried to keep all angles with Mini, and a bit more swoopy and long limbed with Mo to exaggerate the differences between the two.

I used this tutorial by Sam Nielson (genius) to do the rendering, then carried on noodling away until I was happy.

So, basically, none of the work is mine! All credit to Jolanta and Sam Nielson.

Update. Creepy space cat for Lisa >

2 comments:

  1. Wicked poses! this needs to be a game on android! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that'd be ace. Glad you like them. Yeah, I was happy with the poses. Looking back now. the faces could use a bit of polish...

      Delete

Followers